Make Your Reality Count

Every word, every thought, every look is a lie. Everything you know, or will learn, will be a lie, everything is fantasy. Reality is fantasy, a bunch of people pretending. Nothing more, nothing less. Why be anything else.
-myself

May 26, 2011

For my what if man

Are you a what if kind of person.. if you are have I got some questions for you.

What if I was there in your bed?
What if I wanted to fuck you senseless?
What if I knew just how to make your whole world spin and your whole body shudder in delight?
You know you want to know more.....I know you want to know more.Don't ask me nicely, beg me sincerely.

Torture for you is simple for me because I have what you want, what you need, what you desire the most, and while the shame of it is , your just out of my reach, the best part is I have the words to make you drool, and while I know in my mind that you think in yours this is just me being a tease, what if...what if this is what I want more then you want it. You will never know. But someday you will see.That I promise.

I can continue with what if, I can play coy and innocent but there is one piece of common knowledge we share, that is not me so here is me, straight forward blunt and not shy about what i want , dominant in what i need. enjoy my dear :)

...............She got down on her knees no kiss, no encouragement, just pure desire and curiosity. She not only needed to know, but she needed to taste. Everyone has their methods, hers was this. There was no hurry, no urgency either, as she unzipped his pants, unbuttoned them, and slipped her small fingers beneath the cloth seeking the increasingly swelling member of her need. She was slow in sliding him out of the tangle of cloth , so that by the time his penis was released it was nothing but firm and alert. Glancing up at him briefly for confirmation that he was comfortable she enveloped the very tip of what made him a man between her soft lips, flicking her tongue against the soft flesh before swallowing him deeper into her mouth, tongue caressing every vein, ridge, and crease of him before his penis hit the back of her throat and without a moments hesitation took him beyond that. the movements were the same simple methodical movements of every girl that sucks dick, but to her it was a game, it was pleasurable and as she sucked him deep into her throat and then withdrew slowly to kiss and encircle his tip with her tongue, time and time again, she got wetter, she got hotter and much more bothered, so bothered in fact that it left her with no choice but to slip her own hand into the waistband of her pants fingers creeping, searching out the source of her heat, and the moment her fingers flicked over her clit she moaned, his penis buried deep in her mouth yet again, fingers of one hand slipping into her moistness searching out the one spot that made the whole world okay, and fingers on the other hand wrapped around his base stroking him with firm strokes in time with her mouth. It didnt take long before both hands were working rhythmically and well paced, teasing herself to insanity and him to the place where every guys wants to be and at the same time hates. the point where she had no choice but to pull him out of her mouth slip her fingers out of herself and shove him backwards onto his bed. Keeping her eyes on the man in front of her she stripped away her pants and panties with ease of a well practiced person and she climbed atop him, knees straddling his hips and with one hand she guided him slowly into her, only the tip of him before pulling him out and repeating going a bit father with every time until she was sitting firmly on his lap and he was buried literally balls deep into her and thrusting for more. she lifted herself up one more time before forcefully and sqarely landing her self on his penis thrusting him in as far as he could be and then some. .........


yeah maybe I'll continue this later but this is as far as this girl makes it tonight, or for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment